Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Welcome to the Canseco Courier

By KYLE KEOUGH
CANSECO COURIER

Hello to all, and welcome to the Canseco Courier. Commissioner Coonja asked if I might be interested in setting up a blog for our league, and I'm more than happy to do so.

I started a blog for another league and helped run it for a few seasons, so this isn't my first rodeo. My hope is that the Canseco Courier will offer you routine updates and articles, polls and rumors, and a chat room with which players can freely converse about all things Canseco.

Anyone is more than welcome to help contribute. I also welcome anyone who wants to, to become a blogspot.com member. That way, you can become a follower.

Thanks again to our commissioner for making this possible, and be sure to check back in for more updates.

Kyle Keough, aka "Keosawa"

No comments:

Post a Comment